1) The Grassroots Fundraising Journal published my article, titled “Time to Reclaim Your Power in Funder Relationships.” The piece reminds us that funders rely on nonprofits to fulfill their missions, and offers tips for interrupting the lopsided power dynamics that often plague those relationships
2) The Chronicle of Philanthropy Podcast called “Fundraising Fundamentals” ran a 3-part series on grantseeking with me and three of my clients. Each installment is only 10 minutes long, so you can listen to all three and learn a lot in only half an hour.
3) Download a FREE Sample Grant Proposal Format and a humorous Summary of what NOT TO DO in your grant proposals? Get them both HERE.
4) Want some Q & A about grantwriting? Visit the “Ask Dalya” series.
Go more in-depth with 60-minute grantwriting webinars! Check these out:
- Grant Strategy for CEOs, Directors, and Board Members: What You Need to Know to Succeed
- On Today’s Menu: Your Successful Grant Proposal
- Grant Proposal Feedback Clinic
- Numbers and Narrative: How to Construct the Crucial Evaluation Piece of Grant Proposals and Reports
- Grantwriter as Strategic Leader: Your Crucial Role
- Collaborating with Partners on Joint Grants: Do’s And Don’ts
Introducing: The Grantwriter’s FastTrack Coaching Program
~An online community to shorten your grantwriting learning curve and help advance your career~
The intensive Grantwriter’s FastTrack Coaching Program is a unique opportunity to receive in-depth group and individual training and coaching to fine-tune your grantwriting skills. We’ll cover the topics that YOU most want to learn about, as they relate to the craft and business of grantwriting to foundations, corporations, and others.
The FastTrack Program includes group training, thorough feedback and advice, and individual “laser” coaching: all to help you improve at least one grant proposal (and tweak many others). Together we will create a safe, supportive, and online group of trusted colleagues.
This online program is designed for you if…
- You have grantwriting responsibilities as a nonprofit development or program staff member, volunteer, or board member
- You are a beginning/intermediate grantwriter
- You have strong writing skills and want to explore the world of grantwriting
If your organization is ready to invest in its grantwriting capacity, you owe it to yourself to check out this unique opportunity.
Learn more about The Grantwriter’s FastTrack Coaching Program.
Best of luck!